This concert was DISGUSTING. And by disgusting, I mean so good that I still am getting over how fantastic it was.
The saga starts with a girl named Emi and a girl named Hailee getting in line at approximately 5:20. It woulda been earlier, but Hai got pulled over. HILARIOUS. :)
We're in line, talking about everything and nothing, making fun of the girls who wore matching dresses in front of us ("she wears a white dress..." :/ didn't get it till a few days later...) and chatting it up with some couple from the Y in front of us. Then a kindly caustic man told us that we all need to make a single file line.
We did so.
THEN we proceeded to enter IN THE VENUE.
Blah, blah, blah...waited..opening acts were awesome, especially Tessa Barton music...la, la, la
PARACHUTE. :) :) :)
I seriously died and went to heaven. Every song they played was wonderful. They sound amazing live. AMAZING.
They all look amazing live too. :/
Then, after they sang What I Know, Halfway, Kiss Me Slowly, American Secrets and Ghost, I was extremely happy because they sang all my favorite songs.
And MORE.
Then it was over. I got enough pictures and video to last at least until the next one. I had such a fantastic time, and it was a blast.
Oh, did I mention I got to meet Will?
Check that off the bucket list. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment