Since nothing really noteworthy or picture worthy happened today, I'm posting a picture from what happened the next day. Illegal? I think not.
These are the SBO's. I kind of love these kids. To see my favorite teacher, my best friend and 7 other fantastic people dancing, making of fun of each other and laughing on the stage just made me laugh. These kids are the best. :)
Today we played Layton in tennis. Hahahaha. It was great. It also was the shortest match I've ever had to play. 6-0, 6-0. It kind of frustrated me though, because I realized I like PLAYING tennis, where I have to seriously try with every fiber in me to win. And that's why I play.
Also, today I got asked to Homecoming!!! I'm super excited and it's gonna be a lot of fun! I went to Ash's after and told her, Dallin and Spencer and we all talked about how our group is going to be HUGE. Gotta love it. :)
The. End.
No comments:
Post a Comment