Sunday, September 4, 2011

9.3.11



Tonight was just another night in paradise.

Just kidding. I really do LOVE my job. I work with the sweetest people and guaranteed something happens everytime that I will laugh about for at least a week. Like the cutest kid came in and started pushing the swinging door that leads to behind the counter and having it come back and hit him. There are tons of cute kids and nice people that come in, which makes a job fun.

I also went to the Bountiful temple with my dad, brother and sister today. I wish I had gotten a picture of that. I love the temple so much. I cannot WAIT until the day where I can get married there. I love every aspect of it, and it made it better that my family was there! Gotta love Saturdays.

The END. :)

1 comment:

  1. Emi!! SO... I blog stalk you! Nbd! Haha but hey I'm pretty sure today is September ninth... Which means you have... 9-3... 6 days to make up for!! One day I will be in one of your pictures I'm just waiting for that day to come! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete