Sunday, September 4, 2011

9.1.11



This, my friends, is my dear friend Madi (Madi) Mansfield. We have too much fun together. Like singing, sewing, laughing...the whole shebang. She's great. Annnnndddd we like to sing songs...like "When the Saints go Marching In"....:)




Today was so special that I thought I'd put two pictures up. So I never do my hair in a braid. Ever. But ever since I taught myself how to do a cool one, it's basically my favorite thing in the world. Kira here...has the coolest hair in the WORLD and braids it all. She's like Rapunzel. So of course I seized the moment and had a wonderful hair braid picture...plus Colton and his wonderful braid..not.

Today was the football game which was wayyyy sweet. Everytime I go, I'm reminded why I LOVE Davis High School. Our student section goes CRAZY. We even have a spirit dance...to PARTY ROCK ANTHEM! HECK yeah.

Today was also my best friend's birthday. So naturally I had to do something hilarious. Smith's had awful birthday cards, so I decided to get him a "Congrats on your baby boy" card. It was hilarious, probably only to me..but it was still hilarious. And that was basically my day.

THE END.


No comments:

Post a Comment