Sometimes, whilst in 5th period French, our teacher is in charge of the assembly. So as wonderful French students do, we come watch the assembly during 5th period. But. Seeing as the auditorium was an entirely new stomping ground, we decided to people watch our friends some more. But this time, WITH SUNGLASSES ON. It made people watching so much more fun. :)
So today I played easily the funnest match of my life. Funny part is that I lost. But I can honestly say that I have NEVER played that hard or that long in my entire life. I seriously felt so accomplished leaving that match because I felt like I had actually played tennis. And loved it.
In the middle of my second set, I heard a voice coming from out by my team that was DEFINITELY not a member of my team. I look over between points to see who it was, because I recognized the voice from SOMEWHERE. Surely to my surprise did I see my friend Alec from Bountiful and his friend Jeff. It made my day. I got to talk to them after, which was great also.
I also went and did Youth Court today. I decided that I think it'd be interesting to try something in the legal field in college. Who knows where I'll end up, but it's worth a shot, right? :)
The. End.
Wow, that's awesome that Alec came!!
ReplyDelete